Thousands of Iftar tables will be missing family members this Ramadan in Egypt.
41,000+ are in jail for political reasons and at least 3,000 were killed since last July.
Remember them in your duaa.
Left photo: Little Jew having a gun pointed at him by a nazi
Right photo: Palestinian baby having a gun pointed at him by a Jew
What’s going on? It’s almost as if they’ve forgotten where they came from!
one thing i will never understand: how a group of people who know what it’s like to be tortured, have their people killed, and discriminated against beyond all means can actually turn around and do the same thing to another group of people.
Islamic militant sect, ISIS, which has been rampaging across the north and west of Iraq since last month, has been demolishing sacred sites such as shrines and mosques around the historic northern city of Mosul in Nineveh province.
Photographs from the area posted online under the banner “Demolishing shrines and idols in the state of Nineveh” depicted mosques being turned into piles of rubble – explosives deployed against Shiite buildings - and bulldozers flattening the shrines.
At least four shrines to Sunni Arab or Sufi figures have been destroyed by the bulldozers, according to AFP. The structures had been built around graves of Muslim saints. Six Shiite mosques have also been destroyed using explosives.
They aren’t an “Islamic sect” just as the KKK aren’t a Christian sect. They’re a psychotic terrorist group that was strengthened by the U.S. to fight against the regime in Syria. Having said that, there are many idiots calling this a Sunni revolution against the Shia majority government. Please tell me, what do these mosques and shrines have anything to do with this glorious “revolution” of yours.
Kamu sangka dia yang paling banyak bicaranya tentang agama,
adalah yang paling baik agamanya.
Hakikatnya, dia mungkin lebih lemah agamanya darimu.
Bicaranya sebenarnya peringatan untuk dirinya sendiri.
Ada manusia memilih untuk berdakwah bukan kerana dia itu insan terbaik.
Tetapi kerana ingin berusaha menjadi yang terbaik.
Sambil berusaha mengajak manusia ke arah kebaikan.
Dakwah bukan hanya untuk orang baik baik,
tetapi juga untuk yang tak baik menjadi baik.
Dakwah bukan hanya untuk menjadi baik,
tetapi untuk memperingatkan usaha istiqamah agar dapat menjadi lebih baik di sisiNya.
Why Pork is Haram in Islam - 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs:
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.
7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).
12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.
13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.
14) According to Jewish law, pork is one of a number of foods forbidden from consumption by Jews. These foods are known as “non-kosher” foods. In order for a meat to be kosher, it must first come from a kosher animal. A kosher animal must be a ruminant and have split hooves - therefore cows, sheep, goats and deer are all kosher, whereas camels and pigs (having each only one sign of kashrut) are not kosher.
15) Quran, Holy book of Muslims also prohibits consumption of pork.
"He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful." Quran 2:173
I cannot understand why anyone would eat it. You might as well vacuum all day and then take the vacuum bag and make a nice soup out of it.
"Of course our Creator has given us the health laws through the Holy Quran and not eating pigs is even CLEARLY mentioned in the Bible (Leviticus 11:07)
But some humans think they are more intelligent than the Creator so they choose
Orang mau berkata apa tenang kita terlepas benar atau salah… Biarkan…
Cukuplah Allah yang menilai kita ^^